For those of you who have never seen it, Boardseeker’s Airtime League is an on-going airtime competition where top sailors are pitted against each other to see who can get the most airtime (recorded on video).
We are now opening this competition up to the general public.
All you need to do is send us a video of yourself jumping (while windsurfing). We will time your jump and put your entry into the Open Airtime League as well as publishing your video in Boardseeker Magazine.
The video must:
- Show YOU jumping (not anyone else)
- Clearly show the moment that the board leaves the water and the moment it touches down again
- Belong to you (if it doesn’t you need to have the permission of the owner to publish it)
- Be cut to no longer that 10 seconds
- Not be edited in any way (we will analyse the clip to see if you’ve slowed it down)
To give you the idea, here is an example entry of a 1.5 second jump filmed on a GoPro camera:
To submit your entry, please fill in this form. We will then email details of what to do with your video.
|Type of jump:||-- Please Select --rocket airforward loopbacklooppush loopfront side aircrashother|
Anyone can enter and you can enter as many times as you like within reason.