We recently published a feature about how to backloop one footed with Victor Fernandez. If you already read that feature and you want to take the next step then it’s time to start dropping a hand, just like before here are a few tips from Fernandez for you to try.
Over to Victor…
1) You need to have a good speed before the take off.
2) You should always choose a very vertical ramp.
3) Start like a normal backloop and almost half way round the rotation leave the hand from the boom (it’s better for the first tries).
4) Point with the hand off the boom where you want to land.
5) Hold the boom with both hands before landing.
Cover photo: Jose Pina