We've given you all more than enough time to get your scores in for this feature. For those that don't remember we ran two Judge For Yourself features on double forward loops and pushloop forwards. We'll have the pushloop forwards for you tomorrow, today we focus on the double forwards.
First a little reminder on:
Three important things to bear in mind before you get judging:
- According to head judge Duncan Coombs a perfect double should score around 10.
- The jump scale runs from 1 to 10, with 11 and 12s then being reserved for exceptional moves pulled off perfectly, such as stalled doubles, pushloop forwards and triples.
- An official quote from the PWA rulebook on judging: Each judge may award each competitor for each manoeuvre on a scale of 1 to 12 in increments of 1/12th of a point, according to the spectacle, variety and quality of the performance.
So in reverse order here are the results as voted for by you at home.
10. Dany Bruch - 4.88 points
9. Adam Lewis - 6.50 points
8. Jules Denel - 8.00 points
7. Thomas Traversa - 8.50 points
6. Josep Pons - 9.00 points
Click next for the top five scoring doubles...
5. Jaeger Stone - 9.12 points
4. Ricardo Campello - 9.25 points
3. Leon Jamaer - 9.50 points
2. Philip Koster - 10.00 points
1. Philip Koster - 10.75 points
Do you agree with the results? Be part of the discussion over on our facebook page.