If you’re already comfortable with the basic freestyle moves and looking to learn the top moves like the pros, there's a number of moves you can look at learning next. Andy 'Bubble' Chambers joins Boardseeker to talk you through the Toad, as performed by Steven van Broeckhoven.
- Bear off and duck the sail and sail along clew first
- Make sure you get loads of power in the sail and loads of board speed
- Carve upwind and open the clew right out as you pop the board
- Slide the back hand up the boom
- As the board rotates over the sail try not to move the sail
- You want to land with the back arm pulled in otherwise you will land with too much power.