| Solio |
The sun’s energy is so powerful that in just 1 hour the amount of energy that falls on the earth equals the amount used by the world’s population in a whole year.
Now that is quite an amazing fact, it makes you wonder why we don’t utilize solar power more often. Did you also know that leaving your electrical goods on standby or leaving your phone, ipod, computer adapter plugged in uses up to the same amount of energy as if they were plugged in! No, well also think of the environmental implications and the impact on your wallet – it’s not so good…
This is a brilliant device that everyone should have, especially if you have got one of the newer ipods or phones where the batteries last about 5 minutes.
Solio is a cool little solar charger that you can leave out in the sun, take wherever you are and not rely on electricity yet you can still charge your electrical applicances. It doesn’t take too long to charge or to charge your devices up, so is perfect for this years beach trips.
Some facts are here..
- Charging Solio’s internal battery takes 8-10 hours of direct sunlight.*
- Solio will charge your device at the same rate as your conventional charger.
- Using the included wall adapter, solio will fully charge in approximately 4 hours.
- A fully charged Solio will completely charge an average cell phone at least twice.
- When charging a cell phone directly from the sun, 60 minutes of sunlight will provide approximately 25 minutes of talk time and ten hours of standby time.*
- When charging an iPod directly from the sun, one hour of sunlight will provide about one hour of play time.
- Solio can store energy for up to one year.
For more information and to order online then got to www.solio.com how often can you buy something that genuinely will save you money in the long run.
| || |