Max Brinnich just released this great video with a killer soundtrack. Featuring himself in Tarifa we also asked him for 5 things that most of us don't know about Tarifa. So whether you have been or not, make sure you save this link for your next trip there.
You'll find the five tips over the next few pages and the video on the final page.
1) Don’t be afraid of driving - I found a lot of happy ends where nobody expected to go windsurfing on such a forecast. I drove alone and found epic conditions way more than once.
2) Conditions are no excuse. Although it can be super hard to ride, just go for it. Chop and waves can be fun just adjust your sailing and go for some big shakas, ponches and so on…
3) Never stop searching for new places…there are so many spots!
4) Never ever forget to check the tides before you leave to a spot which only works with specific tide states.
5) If its crazy strong in Tarifa, keep searching more north - there are incredible spots near Cadiz and Rota