Want to work in windsurfing? Equipe Trading B.V. – the distributor for Unifiber and Attitude Sails – are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager, based in the Netherlands.
All the info from Equipe Trading below:
“We are hiring an international Sales and Marketing Manager.
Will you be our new colleague with passion for and know-how to windsurfing?
Equipe Trading B.V. is an international orientated company based in the Netherlands specialized in Funsports distribution in particular windsurfing. The brands Unifiber and Attitude sails are owned and developed by Equipe Trading B.V., distribution to more than 50 countries worldwide.
Sales and Marketing Manager, Full time 40-hour week
Manages sales and marketing of the company’s products and services. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term goals.
Marketing and Sales Manager Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Acquires, and maintains an existing portfolio of B2B customers: including managing the sales administration function
• Streamlines processes and systems wherever possible, and advises senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
• Maintaining, developing an inbound & outbound marketing and sales plan
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data with strong interest for
• Assists in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic
forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans
• Implementing change and execute that what you have developed
• Accomplishes marketing and sales operational objectives
• Applicants must have at least 2 years previous work experience
• Must be accurate
• Must have affinity with the windsurfing industry
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills: at least in English, and preferably more languages, preferable French and Spanish.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet sales targets
• Have strong organizational, people management and negotiation skills
• Must hold a driving license (useful in the Netherlands)
• An informal working environment with few organizational layers within a small team
• Flexible working hours, including afternoon windsurfing (17+ knots :-))
• Opportunities within the company as it further develops
• Starting already September 2014!
• Competitive Salary Location
Gilze, the Netherlands
E-mail us your work motivation and CV to [email protected] addressing your e-mail to Mr. Job Verbunt ultimately Friday August 15.
Describe in English why you would like to work for Equipe Trading B.V. and provide us practical examples that demonstrate: why you have the desired skills and experience to apply for the job. In case you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us: +31(0)161223436
The received application letters are selected. Selected applicants will be invited for an interview (depending on where you live: this first interview may be via Skype). Then there are 2 or 3 candidates invited again for a second interview.
We will let you know if your application belongs to the “first round” selected ones (or not) latest
Monday August 18.